Are you in search of some awesome computing device so as to upgrade your system? Then you are absolutely at the right place. As we made a list of Best Motherboard For Ryzen 9 3900x.
This article is here to help you out with the confusion you are facing. But how would you choose? There are a variety of brands that are competing among themselves. Each of the brands has got its own value, features, and specifications. None of them are the same as each other.
It is very difficult for users to find the best brand among them with the best price tag. While going to choose the best Motherboard for Ryzen 9 3600x, you note down the things you want, such as your preferences, and the features you want in them. The reason is that your choices matter a lot when you are choosing something for yourself.
In this article we have tried to mention the best products which are best in their own way. This article also includes the guide which you need when you are about to buy a motherboard for yourself. Your preference is the first thing which you need to keep in mind while choosing.
- 10 Best Motherboard For Ryzen 9 3900x In 2020
- Buying Guide to Best Motherboard for Ryzen 9 3900x
10 Best Motherboard For Ryzen 9 3900x In 2020
This is one of the biggest competitors in the market today. However, the features it offers more than makes up for the price. It works with 2nd and 3rd gen Ryzen processors. It ensures maximum speed and connectivity.
It has premium thermal designs that prevent short circuit and allow for greater heat absorption. It has FlexKey functionality and a BIOS flashback as well.
- PCIe 4.0, on-Board WiFi 6
- Has 5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2SATA, m.2
- Node and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- Its expansion card is equipped with a heat sink, which allows for maximum performance.
- It allows you to personalize Gen.2 addressable headers.
- It is equipped with the sound quality of the latest technology like Sonic Studio III.
- It has a compact design that allows for great potential.
- It allows you to control graphic fans manually.
- It is on the expensive side of the cost scale.
- It has some features that you end up paying for but not using.
Its connectors can be cooled and used simultaneously. Its black and silver appearance is neutral, but sleek and flashy at the same time. It has 2.5 GB Ethernet. It provides for various slots and has a lot of storage available.
It employs VRM cooling and allows for two finned arrays that are interlinked with a heat pipe. It has advanced thermal heat design.
- 14 Direct Phase VRM
- DDR4 XMP Support
- PCIe 4.0 Ready
- Smart Fan 5
- High Speed Networking
- ESS SABRE DAC Audio
- It has PCIe slots, and M.2 slots are made available simultaneously.
- The dual Ethernet ensures that it is available in plenty.
- The features have been made more accessible in the USB configuration.
- The steel back cover makes it bulky and tough to carry around.
- It is priced slightly expensively, and its competitors offer more at a lower price.
This is dubbed to be the best value for money motherboard available in the market today. It supports 2nd and 3rd Gen Ryzen processors. It allows for Vega Graphics Processors. It has smart fan features that allow for a good cooling system. It has a premium thermal design, which helps to prevent short-circuiting.
- 14 Phase Digital PowIRstage VRM
- Advanced Thermal Design
- PCIe 4.0 Ready
- DDR4 XMP Support
- Next Gen Connectivity
- GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices.
- There are zero complaints regarding its performance credentials.
- It allows you the option of built-in Wi-fi, even if it is slightly expensive to do so.
- It has 10 USB ports and thus allows maximum connectivity.
- The hardware monitors heat, fan speed, etc. to prevent any damage to the computer.
- There is a lack of a postcode.
- There are some software issues.
- Its price has been termed to be slightly unreasonable when compared to the features it offers.
It provides overclocking and cooling capacities, which can be tailor made to the customer’s choice. It is largely made for gaming. It has amazing surround sound, which helps to provide a deeper and immersive gaming experience.
It has HDMI 2.0 as well as Type -C USB connectors, which allow flexible gaming. It has 16 power stages and RGB lighting. It is equipped with a chipset that has a heatsink as well as a heat pipe. This helps it establish an advanced cooling system.
- Power Design
- Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to type 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost.
- Armoury Crate
- Next generation connectivity power
- Outshine the competition
- It provides good overclocking facilities for its price.
- It is equipped with Ethernet plus Wifi 6.
- In comparison with competitors, it has more USB ports.
- It could have had better efficiency.
- There is no way to prevent disaster, as there are no manual voltage control points or buttons.
It is equipped with 1x TURBO M.2, which provides a super-fast gaming experience. Its DDR4 boost enables clear wifi signals, and this provides better performance capability. The BIOS can be flashed as per convenience. There is no need to install any kind of memory card to do this.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors
- MHzExtended heatsink design
- Lightning fast game experience
- With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- It has a stable BIOS.
- It has most of the modern connectors available.
- It can overclock without hassle if it is used for basic purposes.
- If you intend to use it for intensive purposes, then you may face some problems.
- It can be dismantled very quickly.
It is equipped with 8 SATA ports III, and an M.2 port. It has the capacity to support 64GB RAM with dual connectivity. It has six fan headers, which can be controlled by a third party through a software.
It supports greater XMP for better RAM speed. Additional graphic cards can be attached to this motherboard if you do not get the required graphic image quality.
- Supports AMD RYZEN Series Processors and 7th Gen A-series
- Supports DDR4-3200+(OC) Memory
- In-Game Weapons such as Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster
- Military Class 4,
- It is equipped with an overlay within the game that allows you to view where the surround sound is coming from.
- It has RGB lighting that can be customized to provide better consumer in interaction.
- The software is monitored by a commanding system to ensure better prevention and presumption of damage to the machine.
- It does not exactly promote visual satisfaction. This is because the motherboard is in neutral shades and does not exactly catch a customer’s eye.
It has good overclocking; its layout enables easy access to all the components. There is no overcrowding or lack of space. It has gaming aesthetics, and good quality heat sinks across its surface. This enables it to look visually attractive.
Stock performance was deemed decent in comparison with other models. It is well built and equipped with the best Wifi available. It has a great design and great tensile strength. The RGB LEDs are not much to write home about, other than the fact that they fulfill the basic necessities.
- AMD AM4 Socket
- Enhanced Power Solution
- Comprehensive Cooling
- LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
- It is reasonably priced for the features that it offers.
- Its chipset provides for cooling actively.
- It has a Gen 2 USB Type C port.
- It has one of the most updated and advanced BIOS.
- The 16 PCIe ports are all in use. There is no open PCIe port.
- Lack of a front panel on the Gen 2 port.
Earlier, it was available without a Wifi chip, but now the model is available with Wifi as an option. It is equipped with LED strips, smart fan capability, and HDMI 2.0 support. It includes a heatsink. The differentiating factor is that it is equipped with PCle4.0 in the market.
It provides twice the bandwidth to the SSDs and makes for easier utilization with lightning-fast downloads. It is equipped to run on the most recent AMD processors. It comes with good quality audio, Bluetooth, Wifi, chipset, expansion slots, AMD crossfire, etc. It provides a warning in case of overheating, fan speed failure, etc. This aids in damage prevention as well.
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs12+2 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced heatsink design with enlarge heatsinkDual ultra-fast
- NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with single thermal guards
- Memory storage capacity
- It has good aesthetics.
- It is known for its reliable performance.
- I/O shield is pre-installed.
- It does not have good speed VRM support.
- It has fewer USB ports.
With game boost and audio boost capacities, it is one of the up and coming motherboards in the market. They have a new lighting feature which is appeasing to the eyes of the customer. It uses a highly reflective panel allowing for a differently styled RGB appearance. It can be tuned to the likes and dislikes of the customer.
It provides for interactive user experience. Touches of gold here and there in the motherboard give it a unique finishing touch. There is a smart cooling system, with a usual Gigabit port. A part of the fan’s cooling system can also be applied to the VRM.
It has an unusual heatsink design. It also provides for double ball bearings for optimizing performance. The heat pipe connects the MOSFET to the chipset’s heat sink. I/O shielding provides for better protection. It also supports DDR4 memory.
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen
- Support for Windows10
- Triple Lightning Gen 4 M.2 slots capable of unidirectional transfer speeds up to 64 GB/s
- Audio Boost HD technology with isolated circuitry
- Mystic Light Infinity brings together colorful lighting and an infinity mirror for deceptively endless light effects
- 128 GB RAM is its limit.
- It provides for higher performance capability.
- Three PCI express points.
- There are four SATA points. This limits the user.
- Even though it provides a lot of features, it is priced a little high.
It has an RGB header that allows it to connect to compatible LED devices. This means that the lighting can be changed as per the consumer’s whims and fancies. It performs at double the speed compared to third-generation processors. This is because it is equipped with the dual Hyper M.2 for its SSD.
A steel PCIe slot ensures that even heavily loaded graphic cards can be safely installed in the machine without danger of causing harm to it. These small additions will lead to an increase in the longevity of the motherboard. This is what makes it so special.
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen 2000 and 3000 Series processors
- 10 Power Phase Design
- AMD Quad Crossfire
- Supports Microsoft Windows 10
- Intel Gigabit LAN
- It allows for extremely decent performance.
- Its 3.2 USB Gen 2 doubles the charging speed.
- 8 SATA 3.0 ports make it ideal for storage and help to keep the data at hand for easy access.
- It has only 8 USB ports, which might cause a connectivity issue for some people.
- It lacks the 7.1 surround sound audio quality.
Buying Guide to Best Motherboard for Ryzen 9 3900x
- Form factor
The form factor includes the location of the mounting holes, type of power supply, the ports on the back panel, etc. It is also important to analyze the need for expansion slots. It also includes the case size, form, etc.
If you are unsure of which motherboard size will fit the one you need, you can measure the size of your old motherboard, and then compare it to the new motherboard. The different types of motherboards available today are a variation of the ATX standard size of motherboards.
This includes the mini-ATX, micro-ATX, nano-ATX, etc. The micro-ATX has four expansion slots. The mini-ATX, on the other hand, consumes lower power as compared to other motherboard sizes. The new range of sizes also includes the ITX, which is significantly smaller when compared to the micro-ATX.
The newly improved ATX allows for better airflow, lower interference in the working of the machine, etc. The form factor also needs to be one that is capable of housing all the important components for your machine. This can differ with respect to your requirements.
For example, if you need a higher number of USB slots, you need to buy a motherboard that is equipped to handle the same. You may be willing to forego amazing RAM capabilities because it may not be essential to your needs.
It is important to choose the combination of features that you need in your motherboard before choosing your motherboard.
- Processor Socket
A socket is what connects the motherboard to the available sources of power. It is responsible for allowing the current to course through the veins of the motherboard. It is very important because it decides to let electricity through. This can lead to short circuiting and various other problems if it is done incorrectly.
The type of socket is decided based on the type of CPU. It is important to note that the compatibility of the socket and the CPU is non-negotiable.
The best-case scenario (this is what you pray for!) that can result due to incompatibility is that the component will not connect with the socket.
In the worst case scenario, there may be a short circuit or something else that can cause irreparable damage to the parts of the computer.
There are three types of sockets to choose from – LGA, PGA, BGA, etc. BGA is not as popular as the rest of them because it cannot be upgraded after installation. It ends up getting permanently bonded to the motherboard.
- Random Access Memory (RAM)
RAM enables a faster computer with better performance. Any activity that the computer can do becomes faster and better with a greater amount of RAM. Better RAM helps to support different types of software on the computer. Each type of software needs a certain amount of space to run easily and efficiently.
A good amount of RAM ensures that all software get the desired storage and ensures efficient multi-tasking. However, if there is a lack of space, then additional software might result in lags and a slow functioning system as a whole.
It may also result in the software not functioning at all due to the lack of space. This is why a good amount of RAM is important.
- PCI Slots
This is known as the Peripheral Component Interconnect device. It helps you to connect different elements or devices to your motherboard.
The standard PCI slots allow expansion cards to be added to the motherboard so as to suit your requirements.
However, in today’s new range of motherboards, you need to check to see if it has enough slots to suit your requirement. Motherboards offer standard PCI slots and often make smaller ones to fit different types of external components like a sound card, wifi card, etc.
A gamer, for example, will need at least one 16XPCIe slot. There will be a necessity for multiple card slots for multiple games. This is just one example of how PCI slots can affect computer performance.
The entire gist of this article can be summarized in this paragraph. This is exactly why it is essential to check the features of the motherboard you intend to work with. The motherboard should be well equipped to suit your requirements.
Sometimes, certain components can be added to the motherboard after buying the same.
However, sometimes, a motherboard comes pre-installed with all the features that you require. This will make your task extremely convenient.
You have to opt for a motherboard in which the non-negotiable features for you are preinstalled, and at the same time, there is scope for the addition of any features that you might need later on. This is what will be considered a smart buy.
These help to connect optical drives and hard drives to the device. It is a more developed and organized version of the parallel ATA standard. The earlier one used to connect two devices to the motherboard via a large ribbon.
SATA came up with a more efficient solution by using a pin wire to connect each individual device to the motherboard.
Each SATA port has its own speed and bandwidth. This is why switching the ports will make no difference to the speed.
The SATA standard has been upgraded three times. It provides forward and backward compatibility. The better versions help to improve transfer speed and also ensure better management of power consumption.
From the above article Best Motherboard for Ryzen 9 3900x, it can be concluded that there each of the Motherboards are the best in their own way.
There is a range of motherboards from which you can choose the ones that suit your needs and requirements the most.
However, you need to do dedicated research before opting for any one motherboard.
A clear and complete research is something that helps you a lot in choosing things. This is to ensure that you get the maximum advantage of the product bought. We really hope that this article helps you in your long run.