Want to choose the Best Motherboard for the i7 8700?
The answer would be yes, from a maximum of you. But how would you choose? There are a variety of brands that are competing among themselves. Each of the brands has got its value, features, and specifications. None of them are the same as each other. It is tough for users to find the best brand among them with the best price tag.
While going to choose the best Motherboard for i7 8700, you note down the things you want, your preferences, and the features you want in them. The reason is that your choices matter a lot when you are choosing something for yourself.
While buying a motherboard, your first and foremost preference should be that the motherboard is reliable enough to give you the best performance.
There are many motherboards available in the market but before you choose the best Motherboard for i7 8700, try to give a detailed study about all the motherboards available.
A detailed study about any product helps you gain much more information about the products and that, in turn, it helps you decide a single product that will match your preferences and your type of work as well.
Different motherboards have got to have different sockets that help connect the CPU. Hence not every motherboard will be the right choice for your CPU. A good motherboard makes your task much easier.
Are you still confused about which one you should choose for you? It’s quite natural to be confused, and that’s the reason we have picked out for you the best Motherboard for i7 8700, and below mentioned are the lists, along with their features, price, pros, and cons. Have a look at these and decide your product according to your preference.
- 10 Best Motherboard for i7 8700 In 2020
- Buying Guide to Best Motherboards For i7 8700
10 Best Motherboard for i7 8700 In 2020
Asus provides the best gaming motherboards for every Intel processor. ASUS Rog Strix Z390-E is a great gaming motherboard. This motherboard works, or rather it has been specifically designed for the ninth and the tenth generation Intel core processors.
It can maximize the connectivity and has also got better speed with dual M.2, USB 3.1, Gen 2, onboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi, and ASUS optimum II for better DRAM stability of overclocking. This motherboard features the five-way optimization for dynamic control of the system with AI overclocking and gives you the best gaming experience.
The motherboard also includes a water pump header, fan extension header, and MOS fan having bracket. This is thought to be the best choice and the first choice for gamers.
- Has been designed to go with the ninth and tenth generation Intel core processors
- Has got five-way optimization
- Has been equipped with the most comprehensive coolers
- Has also been equipped with SupremeFX for flat frequency
- Has got the sterling performance and superior design
- SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention.
- Pre-mounted I/O shield
- It has got greater efficiency
- Has been equipped with highly advanced software
- Has got the power of overclocking
- Has also been equipped with inbuilt Wifi
- The color combination is a little bit old fashioned.
Coming to another product by Asus. This is also one of the best products by Asus. This motherboard by Asus is specifically designed for the ninth generation Intel core processors. It has got inbuilt WiFi and also five ways of optimization, which means you just have click once, and that will end up optimizing your whole system.
The motherboard has synchronized RGB lighting technology that works with a wide portfolio of Aura Sync capable PC gear. Also, it involves and provides support for addressable light strips and Philips Hue. You would have no issue using it as the quality is good. Also, the motherboard and the bios can be easily used.
- Designed for 9th 8th Generation Intel Core processors
- Can maximize the connectivity speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, onboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi, and ASUS optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Has got five ways overclocking
- RGB lighting with addressable headers.
- Pre-mounted I/O shield.
- The motherboard has got the greater efficiency
- It has been equipped with the greater software
- Has got the system of overclocking
- Comes with built-in Wi-Fi
- The Colour is a bit odd
- Is a little expensive
AORUS Z390 motherboards are designed with thermals and speed in mind, ensuring users can best take advantage of Intel 9th generation processors. The AORUS and GIGABYTE Z390 series is loaded with various premium feature sets, and each board provides a sweet spot in performance and value.
Assemble your next PC with AORUS and start with a strong foundation as each motherboard is built with Ultra Durable materials. The motherboard uses Realtek ALC1220 audio, having a Smart Headphone Amp that immediately detects your head-worn audio device’s impedance, preventing low volume and distortion issues.
- Supports Intel tenth and the ninth Generation Core intel core processors, Celeron, and Pentium Processors
- Has been equipped with dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Direct Touch Heatpipe
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design
- Smart Fan 5 with Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Header
- Triple M.2 with Triple Thermal Guards
- The motherboard has got greater efficiency
- It has equipped with the greater software
- Has got the technology of overclocking
- A little bit expensive
Now its time to experience the next generation of Asus, which is Rog Strix Z370-I Gaming LGA1151. This is a perfect gaming motherboard designed especially for the eight and the ninth generation. ASUS ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming motherboards come with very nice retail packaging, which has a large AORUS logo, and it contains some of the main characteristics as well.
Asus has taken meticulous care of your budget and hence come up with ASUS ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming motherboard and had assembled it with lots of high-quality devices. The Q-LEDs looks after the power status and other issues. This motherboard by Asus gives high performance as well.
- This Motherboard has been designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors
- It has been equipped with dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1, 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit LAN, and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- M.2 Double-Decker Heatsink
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4
- ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting
- Has been equipped with a safe slot
- 8-channel HD audio
- The motherboard has got greater efficiency and regulation
- Has been carefully equipped with highly advanced software
- The overclocking technology of this motherboard is awesome
- Built-in Wi-Fi is also taken care of.
- This motherboard is worth for money.
- The onboard wifi is a little weak.
Coming to another best product by Asus. ASUS ROG Strix has been exclusively designed for the eighth-generation Intel core processors. This motherboard helps you experience your gaming to the next level. You can unlock full calibration and customization with five-Way Optimization.
You get the AURA Sync RGB lighting, addressable RGB headers, and 3D-printing mounts. Dual M.2, 802.11ac WiFi, and front-panel USB 3.1 deliver maximum connectivity speeds.
Starting from broad cooling options and advanced power delivery to the fuels of CPUs with more cores as well as supports and encouragement for faster memory and storage, the ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E gaming motherboard offers its users with all the necessaries they would need to tackle the full potential of devices in their build for the top-tier performance of games.
- This has been designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors
- Dual M.2, 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit LAN, front panel USB 3.1, and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Five-way optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4
- ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting
- Two Patent-pending SafeSlots
- 8-channel HD audio
- The motherboard has been beautifully designed with greater efficiency and regulation
- The motherboard has also been built up with highly advanced software
- The motherboard can take only one RMA.
With essential ASUS design and engineering, you benefit from automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. It has been designed for ninth-generation Intel Core processors.
The Prime Z390-A delivers maximum performance with a customizable style. 5-Way Optimization provides AI overclocking and dynamic fan calibration while dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Generation 2 delivers maximum transfer speeds. Aura Sync RGB with addressable headers customizes your build.
For further enhancement, overclocking headroom for fully stacked memory configurations is provided. This motherboard is highly recommendable, as this would make your experience better.
- They are designed for ninth-generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Revamped 5-Way Optimization that has the intelligence to overclock a CPU based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry.
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with SafeSlot Core, LANGuard, and Overvoltage Protection.
- FanXpert 4 with AIO Pump Header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling.
- SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs.
- Eight-channel HD Gaming Audio with Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec.
- It has got greater efficiency
- The overclocking technology of this motherboard is too good.
- The motherboard has got older, non-addressable four-pin headers.
MSI Performance Gaming Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Intel 8th Generation Core, Pentium, and Celeron Coffee Lake Processors for socket LGA 1151 64GB DDR4 USB 3 Multiple GPU Support ATX Motherboard. This motherboard is having a plethora of slots and connectors involving quad DIMMS, dual PCIe x 16, an M.2, and two USB 3.1 Gen 2.
This motherboard provides unlimited independence to make and enhance your dream system while you take full advantage of the new latest devices and peripherals.
The motherboard provides RGB lighting control, a wide variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs, and strips attached to the onboard RGB headers.
The backside of the packaging gives you all the information you need. With just one click, it takes care of all the complex tuning.
- This motherboard supports the eight Generation Intel Core, Pentium, and Celeron Processors for Socket LGA 1151
- It has been equipped with Intel Z370 Express Chipset
- The Form Factor is ATX
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots supporting up to 64GB
- Supports two-way NVIDIA SLI
- The motherboard has got the greatest efficiency
- It has been built up with the greater software
- Overclocking is the best in this motherboard
- Comes with built-in Wi-Fi
- There is no SATA power equipped
- This is not at all compatible with the ninth generation Intel core processors.
GAMING motherboards offer the best possible gaming experience. You can outsmart and outperform your opponents in the game using an array of unique MSI GAMING tools. Clever hardware & software tools, created to keep you one step ahead of the competition and boost your skills.
This MSI GAMING motherboard supports all the latest storage standards. This allows you to connect any ultra-fast storage device, giving you in-game benefits. Start games faster, load levels faster, and have a real advantage over your enemies. It zestfully optimizes the system’s essential aspects, offering you with stable overclocking and extreme cooling profiles tailored for your rig.
- Supports 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual-channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready, M.2 Shield Frozr, Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Pre-installed I/O Shielding
- It has been equipped with Mystic light as well
- Built for high-performance gaming – ATX form factor ready for multi-GPU.
- The motherboard has got the greatest efficiency and regulation
- Outsmarts and outperforms the rivals in-game.
- It has got the worst BIOS
- It has also been equipped with incompatible drivers.
AORUS Z390 motherboards are designed with thermals and speed in mind, ensuring users can best take Intel 9th generation processors.
The AORUS and GIGABYTE Z390 series is loaded with various premium feature sets, and each board provides a sweet spot in performance and value.
This motherboard supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs Intel Optane Memory, Ready 10+2 phase digital VRM, and Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN.
There are Smart Fan 5 features, Multiple Temperature Sensors, and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP ultra-fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 CEC 2019 Ready.
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual-channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases Digital PWM Design
- NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
- Multi-way Graphics support with PCIe Armor and ultra-durable design
- Gigabyte exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with bandwidth management
- Support RGB Light strip in full colors
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save power with a simple click
- Smart Fan 5 features multiple temperature sensors and hybrid fan headers with fan stops.
- The motherboard has got much greater efficiency
- Has been built with the best software
- Overclocking technology is good
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Gives a buzzing noise all the time.
With this motherboard, you would experience gaming to the next level in performance and personalization with the ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), supporting 8th generation Intel Core processors.
Unlock full calibration and customization options with 5-Way Optimization, Addressable AURA Sync RGB lighting, and 3D printing mounts. Dual M.2, 802.11AC WiFi, and front panel USB 3.1 deliver maximum connectivity speeds.
- LGA1151 socket for eighth-generation Intel Core desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Onboard M.2 Heatsink
- SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Has got five-way Optimization
- ASUS SafeSlot
- Greater efficiency and regulation
- Highly advanced software
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Is a little expensive
Buying Guide to Best Motherboards For i7 8700
Mentioned below are some of the factors you need to keep in mind when deciding to buy a motherboard for your system.
- Form factor: Before you buy a motherboard, the first factor you should be looking at is the form factor. The form factor of a motherboard generally includes the size, shape, etc. Those who do not understand how to measure the form factor, measure your previous motherboard, and buy the new one accordingly. Remember, if the form factor of the motherboard size is not the same as that of the system, it would not fit in.
- Processor socket: After you confirm about the form factor, now concentrate on the processor socket. There are mainly three types of processor socket, which are LGA, PGA, and BGA.
- RAM: The motherboard you will buy will decide the amount and kind of memory you will be having. Thus, before buying a motherboard, keep this factor in your mind. However, I would suggest you buy a motherboard that at least accommodates 16 GB memory. Furthermore, buy a motherboard that has at least four or more memory slots. So this means that you will install 2 RAM modules to have a start, and you will have a spare room for memory upgrades in the future.
- WiFi: If you are going to buy a motherboard and you cannot decide which motherboard to buy, I will suggest you look for a motherboard that has built-in Wi-Fi facilities available. Almost all contemporary motherboards have a Wi-Fi module as an essential component to meet the market needs and users.
- Features: If you are looking for a motherboard and cannot decide which motherboard to buy, then buy the one who already contains built-in features because you won’t need any extra expansion card to buy. The most common characteristic present in your motherboard is the onboard audio, which is only worthy of mid-range speakers. If the motherboard contains the Bluetooth feature, consider buying that motherboard, and they will decrease the need for an expansion card.
And this is where we come to the end of today’s discussion. Whether you are looking for something that’s going to boost the gaming performance or simply better your regular work machine pace, you must have the right motherboard onboard to ensure that.
In today’s modern world, you get to see many choices on the product you want, and hence many users get confused a lot, they think which one to buy and which one not to buy, and they end up buying the wrong product.
Keeping all these in mind, we have tried to bring out the best motherboards for i7 8700. In this article, we have tried to mention the best products and their features, advantages, and disadvantages so that you find it much easier to understand.
This article comes with the link of the products as well so that the users find it more easily. I hope this article has been of much use to you.